1087.92 ACRES OF CLEVELAND & HIGHLAND TWP.
BRULE COUNTY LAND, TILLABLE & PASTURE, OFFERED IN 6 TRACTS
In order to settle the Trust, we will offer the following land at auction. This auction will be held at the Kimball VFW Legion Hall on Main St. Kimball, SD on:
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 17TH 10:30 AM
It is our privilege to offer this outstanding large unit of tillable and pasture land located in the tightly held Brule County, South Dakota in the heart of pheasant, cattle and grain country. If you are looking for add on tracts for your farm operation or investment portfolio, or have always wanted to own a piece of South Dakota hunting or farming heaven check out this property.
475 ACRES CLEVELAND TOWNSHIP
TRACT # 1A: 305 +/- ACRES – TILLABLE LAND – Subject to survey
LEGAL: The NE ¼ & SE ¼ less the W 250’ all in 14-104-69, Brule County, SD.
LOCATION: From the Kimball Exit on I-90 go 4 ½ miles north on Hwy. 45, turn west 4-miles on 247th St.
* 233 Acres Tillable balance in sloughs & hunting ground & RROW.
* Production Rating of 52.2. Predominant Soil Lane Farmsworth (61), Highmore Java (76)
* Taxes on full 320 were $1,559.86
* Survey will be completed if sold separate to take off pasture land on Tract 1B
* New Buyer able to farm, or lease out for 2013 crop year.
TRACT # 1B 170 +/- ACRES – PASTURE LAND – Subject to survey
LEGAL: The SW ¼ & the W 250’ of the SE ¼ all in 14-104-69, Brule County, SD.
LOCATION: This tract located directly west of Tract 1A
* 170-acres currently all in native, hard grass pasture, useable perimeter fences.
* Production rating of 60.2. Predominant Soil Highmore Java Complex (76)
* If sold separate, survey will be completed. Taxes on 160-acres were $812.20.
* Pasture has flowing creek and dugout, along with Rural Water pasture tap.
* New buyer able to run cattle, lease out or break for 2013 crop year.
TRACT # 1C 475 +/- ACRES – COMBINATION OF TRACT 1A & 1B
LEGAL: The E ½ of Section 14, and the SW ¼ of Section 14, 104-69 Brule County, SD
* 305 ac. Tillable, 170 ac Pasture, 51.72 acres low ground, balance in road right of ways.
* Production rating of 55.3 on entire unit. Annual Taxes $2,372.06
* If sold as one unit, no surveys will be completed.
612.92 ACRES HIGHLAND TOWNSHIP
TRACT # 2A 293.08 +/- ACRES – TILLABLE & HUNTING LAND
LEGAL: The S ½ Sec. 18, except Lot A of L. Heath 1st addition in SW ¼ in 18-102-68, Brule County, SD.
LOCATION: From the Kimball Exit #284 on I-90 go ½ south to 362nd Ave, at curve go 8-miles south to 260th
4-west to 358th St. turn north 1-mile.
* 211.2 acres tillable balance found in Lakebed-Waterfowl-Hunting Land, and RROW
* Production rating of 65.3. Predominant soils Plankinton Silt loam (54), Beadle-Jerauld (54), and
* Annual Taxes are $1,850.68. Improved Acreage is surveyed out not included.
* New Buyer able to farm, lease out for the 2013 crop year.
* Portion of this property has a US Fish & Wildlife Easement
TRACT # 2B 319.84 +/- ACRES – TILLABLE & PASTURE LAND
LEGAL: The N ½ of Sec. 19-102-68, Brule County, SD.
LOCATION: Located directly south of Tract 2A
* 109.6 acres tillable with 205.89 acres in pasture/hayland balance in RROW.
* Production rating of 65.7. Predominant soils are Eakin-DeGrey (69), Highmore-Java (76), &
Plankinton silt loams (54)
TRACT 2C: 612.92 +/- ACRES - COMBINATION OF TRACT 2A & 2B
* If you are looking for a large tract of diverse ground for a Hunting Lodge, vacation get-away
or additional acres for your operation do not miss this one!
* Annual taxes on the entire unit $3,817.96. New buyer able to farm-lease out for 2013.
TERMS: Cash Sale with a 15% (nonrefundable) down payment the day of sale and the balance on or before Dec. 6, 2012. A Trustee’s Deed will be provided and owners title insurance will be utilized with the cost split 50/50 between buyer and seller. The buyer will receive full possession for 2013 crop year. The seller will pay all 2012 RE Taxes. All information herein is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed. Sellers will not guarantee that all fence lines lie on the exact property line, any new fencing will be the buyers responsibility pursuant to SD Law. Wieman Land & Auction Co., Inc. is representing the seller in this transaction. Sold subject to confirmation by the Trustee. Subject to any existing easements, restrictions, reservations or roads/highways of record.
Note: If a land purchase is in your plans – please check out these great tracts. We invite you to view these parcels of land at your convenience. For an information packet, go to www.wiemanauction.com or call our office at 800-251-3111. Come prepared to buy!
LLOYD HEATH TRUST – OWNER
Judy Lusk - Trustee
Wieman Land & Auction Co., Inc. Dale L. Strasser
800-251-3111 Marion SD Freeman SD 605-925-7745
Gary & Rich Wieman, Brokers Closing Attorney
Kevin, Ryan, Mike, Derek Wieman & Ron Leitheiser
Chisum Peterson – Peterson Land & Auction Chamberlain, SD
Marlin Fjelland – Marlin Fjelland Auctioneering Clark, SD