153.23 ACRES ZISKOV TOWNSHIP YANKTON COUNTY LAND
OFFERRED IN 2-TRACTS WITH QUALTIY TILLABLE LAND – ROLLING PASTURE – HOME AND IMPROVEMENTS AT AUCTION
We will offer the following land for sale at public auction on the land site located at the junction of Hwy. 50 and 430th Ave. or from Walmart (Hwy. 81 & 50 Junction) 10-miles west south side of the road on:
SATURDAY OCTOBER 27TH
It is our privilege to offer the following tracts of land located just minutes west of Yankton in a fast developing and scenic area. The property offers deep wooded draws, quality and powerful tillable land plus an existing home and building site. If you have been looking for a new home site with income potential, looking for an add on piece of land to your operation, or just want to buy a piece of South Dakota heaven, check these tracts out!
TRACT ONE: 75.23 ACRES
LEGAL: The N ½ of the NW ¼ except Lot H-3 in Section 4, 93-57 Yankton County, SD.
- 64.87 Acres tillable, 8.3 acres in grass with mature trees, balance in RROW.
- Top quality powerful soils, along with an excellent new home site with mature trees, and oil roads bordering on 2-sides, walk-out basement potential!!
- Soil production rating of 80. Predominant soil Egan-Wentworth loams (85)
- New buyer able to farm, lease-out for the 2013 crop year.
- Planted to soybean & corn in a rotation for 2012 crop year.
- Annual taxes $1,201.78. Base & yield info, wetland maps, available in buyers packet.
TRACT TWO: 78-ACRES IMPROVED 30927 431ST Ave. Yankton, SD
LEGAL: The S ½ of the NE ¼ of Section 4, 93-57 Yankton County, SD.
LOCATION: From Tract One ½ mile east, ¼ mile south west side of the road (431st Ave)
Auction held on Tract One!
- 3+ Bedroom 1.5 story home with 1490 sq ft of living area. Includes main floor utility room, main floor bathroom, living room, formal dinning room, 2-bedrooms 2nd floor
- Addition added in 1968, home was painted in 2012, new furnace and CA unit installed in 2011. Full basement, sold with property disclosure.
- Several older livestock and storage buildings, secluded building site, quiet and set-back from the road. Lots of existing mature trees, & wildlife habitat.
- 43.92 acres of tillable land, 36.07 acres in pasture, hayland, trees, and building site.
- Soil rating of 68.2. Predominant soils include Egan-Ethan-Trent (82), & Ethan-Betts
- B-Y rural water servicing acreage along with functional well. Property has a large dam located in pasture west of the building site.
- Ingress-Egress easement is filed to allow for access to the tillable land on the adjoining tract of land to the south.
- Annual taxes $1,482.02. This would make an excellent new home site, hobby farm, or great investment property. To Be sold from Tract One location.
TO VIEW THE PROPERTY: We invite you to view the property on-line at www.wiemanauction.com or call the auctioneers at 800-251-3111 and a buyers packet can be sent out. Open houses will be held on Tuesday Oct. 9th & 16th from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. or by appointment only. Land Auction to be held on Tract One.
TERMS: Cash sale with 15% non-refundable down payment auction day with the balance on or before November 30th, 2012. Warranty deed to be granted with the cost of title insurance split 50-50 between buyer & seller. Sellers to pay the 2012 taxes in full. Sold subject to owners approval and all easements, restrictions, & reservations of record. Tracts will be sold independently and not offered or tied together. Come prepared to buy!
GLEICH FARMS INC. – OWNERS
Wieman Land & Auction Co. Inc. Johnson, Heidepriem, Law
Marion, SD 800-251-3111 Lindsay Hovden – Attorney
Gary & Rich Wieman Brokers 605-665-5009